refrain from using our site.
Information About Us
www.zetecinside.com is a site operated by Graham Blackwell
Accessing Our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without
notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security
procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any
user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy detailed below.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all
persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which any reliance should be placed.
We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by
anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it
indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by
law, we, other members of our group and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with
the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without
limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise,
even if foreseeable.
Website Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.zetecinside.com (our site).
This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site. Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by,
all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use above.
www.zetecinside.com is a site operated by Graham Blackwell
You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
You may not use our site:
You also agree:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers,
spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use detailed
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site.
When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- Issue of a warning to you;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Further legal action against you;
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page.
You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.
Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.